Your popups are not being shown on your website:
1. Make sure your Remindee script is installed on your website
2. Do you meet all your popup(s) conditions as a website visitor?
You have set “display rules”, so your popup is not displayed if you don’t meet ALL the rules. So your popup might not appear if you already created a reminder or if you have visited your own website more than the limit you have set.
-> To test your popups like a new visitor, open your navigator in Private mode and go on your website.
3. Are the URL rules associated with your popup correct?
You might have made a spelling mistake or selected “don’t show” instead of “show” or limited the display to one specific page.
4. Is there more than 1 popup associated to a same page URL, with almost the same triggering conditions?
Popup display won’t work if 2 (or more) popups are supposed to be displayed on a same URL at the same time (but it works if one popup is supposed to be displayed on mobile only and the other on desktop, for a same page URL)
5. Are your popups in “ON” status?
6. Is your page views quota exceeded for this month?
If you checked everything and your popups are stills not showing on your website, please contact us.