Changes to these Terms
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Remindee requires that any User be at least eighteen (18) years of age. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your subscription may be terminated without warning, if we have reason to believe you are under eighteen (18) years of age.
Remindee reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website or discontinue the Service (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content), without any advance notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
User rights and obligations
You agree to the following:
- User is required to provide Remindee assistance required to deliver Service.
- . Remindee has no form of relationship and no liability, expressed or implied, with the people to whom User displays the Remindee Widgets and sends Remindee Email Reminders. The User is solely liable for the content and solidity of data found in the Remindee Widgets and Email Reminders and is solely liable to anyone who views the Remindee Widgets and receives Email Reminders.
- User must not post any misleading or incorrect information in any Remindee Widget or Email Reminder created using our Services.
- User must not publish into his Remindee widgets or Email Reminders any material that contains sexually related text, photographs or other content, or content that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- User must not include into his Remindee Widgets and Email Reminders any material, including, but not limited to text, the inclusion of which is in violation of any other party’s rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and privacy and publicity rights.
- User must not remove, obstruct, modify, or cause to be unviewable, the Remindee logo/brand in any Remindee widgets or Email Reminder.
- User must not use Remindee Widgets or Email Reminders to advertise any competing product or service of Remindee
- User hereby grants Remindee a non-exclusive right and license to use User’s name and User’s trade names, trademarks, and service marks (collectively, “User’s Marks”) as provided to Remindee in connection with these Terms: (a) on Remindee’s own websites, (b) in printed and online advertising, publicity, directories, newsletters, and updates describing Remindee’s Services and (c) in applications reasonably necessary and ancillary to the foregoing.
Your Remindee subscription, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month, half year to half year or year-to-year unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the Remindee subscription services. We will bill the monthly, semi-annual or annnual subscription fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next monthly, semi-annually or annually subscription fees to your Payment Method.
Remindee reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility.
By starting your Remindee subscription and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly, semi-annually or annually subscription fee at the then current rate to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed may vary from payment to payment for reasons that may include differing amounts due to new charges, promotional offers, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly, semi-annually or annually in one or more charges.
We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion. Any price changes to your service will take effect following email notice to you.
We automatically bill your Payment Method each month or 6 months or year on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying subscription. Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular if your Payment Method has not successfully settled.
You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting your Plan section in your Remindee account. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated.
Payments are nonrefundable. There are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. However, following any cancellation, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.
We may provide a refund or discount to some or all of our members. The amount, the form and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion.
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, suggested improvements or other feedback related to the Website or the Services, you agree we may use this Feedback to modify our services and that you will not be due any compensation, including any royalty related to the product or service that incorporates your Feedback. You grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, perform, display, import, sell, offer for sale, make, have made and otherwise exploit the Feedback in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to allow others to do the same. This is true unless we have entered into a separate agreement with you that provides otherwise.
Disclaimer of warranties
You understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Remindee expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Remindee makes no warranty that (i) The Services will meet your requirements, (ii) The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) Any errors in the software will be corrected, (iv) The quality of any products, services, or information obtained by you through the services will meet your expectations, (v) Or that the services, its content, products and the servers on which the services, products and content are available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the Services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Remindee or through or from the Service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- Information, products and/or created by third parties that you may access on the Services or through links is not adopted or endorsed by Remindee and remains the responsibility of such third parties.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability
You understand and agree that with regard to the services, in no event shall Remindee or its owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors or third parties providing information for theservices be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Remindee has been advised of the possibility of such damages). This paragraph shall also apply to (i) The use or the inability to use the services; (ii) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, products or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) Any other matter relating to the service.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Remindee for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the services during the 12 months preceding such claim.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Settlement of disputes
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of France and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Paris.